Click on photos to enlarge
We are a company with very broad experience in a wide range of disciplines and industries and we pride ourselves that we put the client above every other consideration.
We can offer a wide range of services including design and project management or as required, the building contractors. Some clients like us to act as client's representative liaising between the architect/engineer/contractor and themselves.
Some of our services include but are not limited to the following:-
All design and engineering is done by very experienced personnel and where required ie structural work, electrical works, etc is approved in writing by qualified engineers.
- Help developing client's concept, possibly investigating equipment etc
- Council submissions ie DA and Construction Certificate
- Statutory Authority Approvals ie Water, Tradewaste, AGL, Energy Authority, AQIS, Food Safe, EU, HACCP, etc.
- Costings for budgets, loans applications etc.
- Tendering process to ensure best prices against specifications and drawings etc.
- Site supervision of works, ensuring work is done properly to specification and on time with absolute minimum of disturbance to client's existing operation
- Construction, fabrication and installation of buildings, services and equipment
- Installation and commissioning of plant if required
- Financial management of project if desired by the client
KENKA Engineering Services and any of their associates are covered by Public Liability, Worker's Compensation and Professional Indemnity as a formality.
We can provide all the required services ie mechanical, structural, civil, building, electrical, drainage, tradewaste, plumbing, including cleanrooms, coolroom and freezers, mezzanine floors etc.
We have on many occasions designed and built special machines, built complete production lines and are very adept with SS productions facilities ie conveyors, tanks, pumps, pipework etc.
We would welcome and opportunity to discuss how we might be able to assist you with any project you might be contemplating.